Friday, October 15, 2010

BURNING THE QUR'AN AND BUILDING A MOSQUE

FACEBOOK
My Opinion for today..the Qur'an AND BURNING IT!! I AM NOT A HARDCORE CHRISTIAN but have read my bible or bibles "I have 3 which makes for some interesting comparisons.I am not sure the lord will appreciate us burning a religious book even if we don't agree with its content.this has been a "holy war"that has raged on since before America was even founded,We forget that this is a young country compared to allot of the others.
Just because we are a super power does not give us the right to spit on another religion. Are we not a country of freedoms!!I I do not however believe that we  have to just let "them,they,the powers"Just throw up a Mosque at the twin towers site,
Its my understanding that a catholic church near by is still trying to get their church together this is just crazy too me there should even be a discussion or debate on this.
further to be asked to pay any part of the building of a mosque is just outrageous!! The president. Obama should be reprimanded for even talking about it!!
Our churches get by on donations and Offerings.Why this discussion is even been taking place is just mind blowing to me.
LASTLY I STATE CLEARLY AND LOUDLY THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BUILD THIS ON THAT SITE!! FURTHER MORE WHEREVER THEY BUILD SHOULD NOT BE DONE WITH AMERICAN MONEY.THEY SHOULD DO LIKE THE AMERICAN CHURCHES AND GET THE MEMBERS TO PAY THE TOLL FOR THIS MOSQUE.
Quit trying to slap us in the face and Obama quit helping them do it!!!!
A mosque at another site was"DIRECTLY LINKED TO RIOTS AND BOMBINGS!!
DO WE WANT THIS RIGHT DOWNTOWN FROM THE TWIN TOWERS SITE?? REALLY??
Whoopie Goldberg should do her home work before she spouts off on TV and further more took the lords name in Vain over a foreign power and church!! just my Opinion
the following is a fact lifted from my Internet research
a mosque was destroyed by approximately 200,000 Hindu extremists on December 6, 1992 as the mosque was built by Babur allegedly on the site of a previous Hindu temple marking the birthplace of Ram.[20] The controversy surrounded the mosque was directly linked to rioting in Bombay (present-day Mumbai) as well as bombings in 1993 that killed 257 people

No comments:

Post a Comment