Saturday, October 23, 2010

Behind one of the key conspiracy theories swirling over 9/11...
WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS ONE?
Thank you once again for checking out my opinion,Once again inspired by Jessie Ventura
The twin towers had a 3rd tower who knew? I don't remember this even being mentioned.
Jessie Ventura and his crew found the replay video.
Once again I am just astounded I have seen many buildings blown up.
The demo crew goes in and sets explosives the building falls straight down.
The third tower known as building 7 went straight down as if on cue.
The report I saw mentioned it fell 7 hours after the real twin towers fell.
 
The first time I saw the footage on the towers,I was almost in a state of shock.
I never noticed how strange the whole event looked.Since then seeing the
replay was an eye opener.The planes hit the top's of these towers.The first
tower hit was smoking and hit very close to the top while the second tower
was hit slightly lower.Then even at this the two towers fell at the same time.Does that make sense to you?
 
This seems strange too me.Further more the 3rd building that no one talks about
fell several hours later.The mayor at the  time bragged about how they took out
a major part of the destroyed towers in a matter of hours.
I have to agree with Jessie and the conspiracy theory people.
This whole thing has cover up written all over it.

How could this have happened you ask? The most obvious answer is Thermite
just as pointed out to Jessie Ventura. I watched a demonstration on TV about
this incredibly destructive chemical. The report was the towers fell due to burning.
The demonstration in my opinion showed that a fire alone most likely wasn't hot enough
to do this damage to the towers in such a short period of time.
However if you mixed the Thermite with paint and put it on the walls no one would even
notice.There was construction going on at the towers consistently as people moved in
and out.This seems like the most feasible way and in the demo showed
most definitely would melt the steel.

My only concern in this theory is how quickly it fell and after reports that it sounded
like explosions in the basement of the towers.Once again I question demolition.
The last thing I would like to state on the case is Black boxes!
Every plane currently has at least 2.They are not actually black but bright Orange.
The boxes were reported never found.How can this be? The search crew could find
bone fragments but not bright orange boxes? Not even pieces of the boxes.

Black boxes are made to lay in boiling jet fuel or even the bottom of the ocean.
The boxes have beacon transmitter's that can be tracked very easily and are next
to never not found after a plane crash.Once again except this time.
Is it a cover up? tell me what you think?
thank you for your time



No comments:

Post a Comment