Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gay library books is this necessary

                                                Is this necessary really? Just another spectical!

Hello again and thanks  for visiting,and reading my opinions post.
I mentioned in my other blog that I would write about the Gay community
making crazy demands and then getting irate when they were not met.
Here is another example.
Anyone who has been reading my facebook and blog knows I came out in
support of my family and their backing of the Rainbow community.
That was till I bumped heads with one of them"while trying to be a good guy"
I have also since stated that I would be sure to point out any other ridiculous things
that I saw them "the Rainbow community doing" and here we are with Gay library cards.

I do not understand the need to shout that you are Gay and even more so
why the Rainbow community has to act with such hatred to everyone around them.
The Library is not a forum for Gay or straight it is place to get Knowledge.
A Homosexual person goes into the library and asks for a card shows an I.D
they will get a card.

There is no reason to demand a special card because you are Gay.The article
I read mentioned that the Rainbow community felt it was Compared to women
getting a library cards ,.My wife's library card does not signify that she is a woman
other than she has a female name but is still allowed to check out the same books
I can as a man.
I even went so far as to ask my local Library branch and was supplied with the
following information
to get a library card all he or she needs is an I.D that represents who
they are"their sexual orientation is not at question"Gay or straight
you are either a man or a women or trying to be either one or the other.

The constitution is set up for equal rights not a different set of laws for any
one community.I am kicking myself now for ever thinking that there may be
some equality for everyone.The more I look at this, the more
It appears some among us would like to have more rights then others!
We the straight Community need to stand up and fight!!
Just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment