Monday, October 18, 2010

Does the Gay community seem hostile to you too

Well here we are and thanks Once again and thank's for reading up on my Opinions.
I wrote a piece  recently in support of the Gay community.
How ever as I look it over I realize maybe I should retract a portion of what I said.
I think the lack of family values that you get as a man and wife,
 may have a far more damaging effect on some of the Homosexual's thinking.
I had written that I felt like Ellen DeGeneres,and Rosie O'Donnell were way too in your face.
After some study It appears to me that the majority of them all follow this same line.
The top chef lady who was so upset about having to cater a straight wedding
and made those feelings known on national TV ,She showed total disdain
for the couples marriage rights with the complaint that it wasn't legal
where she was from to marry someone of her own sex.
To this point I have touted that I had a few Gay cousins and supported them openly.
That was until I actually got to speak to my closest cousin here on the net.
The only thing I can say on here is he showed me the same disdain you would
show  someone you never knew or gave two shakes about as they say.
I mean he was downright nasty"so much for family"The other thing that burns
me and most of you to I'm sure is they try and justify it.
When they fly off the handle about nothing then justify it.
My cousin actually said too me that he showed my 2 emails to somone
els gay and they all took exception because I mentiond gay in all my email.
Only thing is I sent him a bunch of emails before I even knew he was gay.
The emails I sent him after the fact were in refrence to not caring about their preference
Just like the other blog and many things I said on my facebook.
I am not sure what the problem is but it appears to me that the gay community
is demanding respect and then when they dont get exactly what they expect.
they get overly offensive.
Since this was my first actual Conversation with my gay cousin in about a hundred years
and we were buddy's "so I thought as kids" I expected a different outcome.
I can only say that I was completely shocked.
After spending some time thinking about what happened, It occoured to me
my cousin acted just like the hostile gays I had seen on TV.
In my opinion as a representative of a community.
The Gay community,the black community or any other community.
 Struggling for the recognition that they are striving for and feel they deserve.
 You would think they would be open and at least cordial
 to someone who came with a smile especially family.
What I got was an attack,Just the same way I have seen those on TV.
 Whenever you see them doing an interview and demanding their rights.
I don't know about the rest of the straight community.
I will not look at the gay community  the same way again.
I will now also be watching and every time I see someone representing
the Rainbow,Homosexual,gay community acting this way
 I will be sure to point it out to the blog readers.
If they truly don't want to persecuted maybe they should adjust their attitude
Just my opinion

1 comment:

  1. I still see some spelling error and even a context error but all in all your getting better good job!

    ReplyDelete